Aixplorer has been developed with your scanning needs in mind. Cutting edge compact design, intuitive control and touch panels, ultra lightweight transducers and cables are just some of the features incorporated to help make your working conditions optimal.
Unique ten inch interactive touch screens make your job easier. Patient data entry, application and preset selections can all be done quickly on the touch panel. The touch panel can also display a magnified area of interest found on the main monitor to perform measurements and outlining of lesions. Body markers and the transducer orientation marker can also be moved with the touch of a finger.
- Light-weight system that is easily maneuverable
- Full range and independent height-adjustable control panel and monitor that can be tilted and moved to the desired position, thus accommodating scanning whether seated or standing
- Easy access to the system and its controls from every angle
- Intuitive control panel with integrated palm rest
- Interactive Touch Screen with touch sensitive onscreen keyboard to reduce repetitive movements
- Ease of use Macro Controls: includes Image Quality Optimization and Lesion Characterization Optimization
- Innovative TouchRing™ for direct access to key ultrasound controls
- Small light-weight transducers with a palmar grip to encourage a neutral wrist position
- Slim, flexible transducer cables
- Flexible Transducer Cable Holder
- Transducer Connector Holders