The Aixplorer® was built to give precise information.
We know that the correct staging of hepatic fibrosis is of critical importance not only for diagnosis, but also for antiviral treatment decision-making.
That’s why MultiWave™ Technology brings you impeccable image quality and non-invasive, real-time, quantitative ShearWave™ Elastography (SWE™) to better image liver disease.
Aixplorer is the first ultrasound system to provide you with the following imaging benefits of ShearWave Elastography:
- A real-time SWE map of liver elasticity to help you accurately determine stiffest areas for measurement and biopsy
- As the SWE color-coded map is superimposed over the B-mode image, the user can verify the acquisition is in the liver, preventing incorrect measurements in the kidneys or in near-by vessels
- Liver elasticity measurements can be obtained in challenging cases of obesity and ascites, with a depth of up to 12 cm
- A fast, real-time stiffness acquisition which is not affected by movement of the patient or the operator
- Operator skill independence and ease of use
Preliminary studies show that SWE is not only equivalent to the currently accepted techniques used to evaluate liver stiffness, but also has improved specificity and accuracy.
Aixplorer also provides advanced and comprehensive Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) solutions for detection, characterization, and monitoring of solid tumors particularly in the Liver and Abdomen. Aixplorer is the only system, which can do both CEUS AND ShearWave Elastography to enhance the comparison of blood flow in the microcirculation with the mechanical and structural properties of tissue, giving more diagnostic information.
Long Loop Capture that guarantees up to five minutes of contrast acquisition time in both prospective and retrospective captures.
Flash imaging, contrast timer, MVI and POI also available.
Number of elements : 192